Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – TOGAF 9.0/RoadMaps – Milton Keynes
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in the Milton Keynes area. You will come on board to act as a lead on systems development, Integration and data activities on multiple projects. proposing and implementing solutions across a variety of hardware platforms such as networks, desktops, mobile devices, while ensuring these solutions will fit with strategic business requirements.
The Solutions Architect will be involved in high complexity projects alone where a need for some creative thought is required or work as a project team member to deliver more complex and/or wide-ranging projects with the guidance of others.
Key skills required,
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- Broad and deep knowledge of multiple hardware and software environments
- Previous experience document all project designs and change correctly to ensure that there are records to be referred to in the future.
- Previous experience with defining innovative architectural solutions for assigned projects, which meet business requirements and align with the architectural strategy and roadmaps.
- Managed and worked with 3rd party suppliers
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Clear Verbal Communication skills
- Experience of application, data and infrastructure architectures, IBM Data powers and IIB. SAP FICO
- ERP Experience with SOAP, Oracle, MS/SQL, ESB, JAVA, ETL technologies
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.