Website Crimson Limited
Digital Solution Architect – AWS / SAFe Agile / SOAP / REST – Milton Keynes
Solution Architect required to come on board and take leadership on systems development, integration and data activities proposing and implementing solutions across various hardware platforms to suit business requirements.
A suitable candidate will ideally come from a development background.
- Manage the relationship with business stakeholders, in-house technical teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Define architectural solutions to meet business requirements and inline with the strategy and roadmap and then implement these within timescales and budget
- Document functional and non-functional requirements and project designs
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure designs align with strategy and processes as well as ensuring solutions comply with the governance framework
- Extensive Solution Architect or Application architect experience
- Deep knowledge of hardware and software environments
- Demonstratable experience operating within Agile/SAFe frameworks
- Extensive experience driving IT digital transformation programmes and understand challenges regarding digital integration
- Strong technical leadership and governance experience
- Experience providing data migration solutions on the cloud using AWS
- Strong SOAP and REST based web services design skills
- Good working knowledge of digital, cloud and integration technologies including SOA and Microservices
- Supplier and stakeholder engagement and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of IBM data powers and IIB
- Experience with Oracle, MS/SQL, ESB, Java and ETL technologies
- Motor industry knowledge and experience
- TOGAF 9.0 and above
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.