Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect x3 – Digital/Data/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Inside IR35 / Umbrella
£600-650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed
Solution Architect x3 required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Solution Architect to come on board to working with multiple projects or teams, on problems that require broad architectural thinking, to develop, design, implement and govern IT Solution Building Block’s as part of the clients IT agile Enterprise Architecture.
The client is implementing a Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) Operating Model, delivering quality IT platforms, products and services. The Architecture & Design function will coordinate the design and implementation of the clients IT Strategy and leads the population / development of the agile Enterprise Architecture Framework, delivering coherent and consistent domain architecture and roadmaps across the domains of; application, technology, information and security.
- Strong Solution Architecture experience
- Knowledge of agile methods and their implications for Enterprise Architecture.
- Azure Knowledge
- Knowledge of strategic and emerging technology trends, and their practical applications.
- Strong Microsoft stack experience
- Experience of designing and implementing IT platforms or product Solution Building Blocks.
- Experience of presenting and communicating complex technical models clearly.
- Experience of applying architecture methods and approaches to complex scenarios.
- Experience of using Enterprise Architecture tooling, integration or notation
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.