Website Crimson Limited
SQL Database Administrator – Uxbridge
SQL DBA required for a leading organisation based in Uxbridge, where you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of my client’s systems, security, contracts, data and information.
It is a great time to join the organisation since they are currently going through an exciting transition. The ideal candidate will enjoy keeping up with new technology, database development and information technology in general.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Review, document & enhance complex stored procedures
- Implement database upgrades, backups and restores
- Configure, optimise and support MS SQL Server 2012 & 2014 relational databases
- Work with developers to tune SQL code
- To provide production support and ensure that capable production systems are available wherever practicable
Key Skills of the role
- Demonstrable commercial database experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 +
- Experience developing complex SQL code, and experience developing complex data integration
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Desirable to have experience using SSIS, SSRS
- Demonstration of enthusiasm to develop professionally in the form of training, certifications and broad technical reading
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £53,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.