Website Crimson Limited
SQL Server Database Developer – ETL/MDM/CRM – Milton Keynes
SQL Server Database Developer required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to work with our clients in house development team and offer expertise around ETL, SSIS, Stored Procedures and deployment.
A suitable candidate will have previously worked in a structured project management regime and be confident engaging and working with various stakeholders.
- Extensive SQL server database development experience
- Solid ETL, SSIS and Stored procedures experience
- SQL server 2012/2014 and ideally 2016
- Working knowledge of SQL Server deployment and configuration
- Previous experience working with 3rd party database support
- Supporting application database within an ITIL environment
- Have experience of using at least one industry standard problem & incident management tool e.g. Service Centre, Remedy of Service Now.
- Strong understanding of application development lifecycle from both an agile and waterfall perspective
- Previous experience working within a structured support team – version control & continuous integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM applications
- Understanding of data warehouse
- Oracle experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.