Website Crimson Limited
SQL Database Administrator – Database strategy/Consolidating – Wolverhampton
SQL Database Administrator required for a leading client based in Wolverhampton. My client is currently seeking a SQL Database Administrator to assist with constructing the clients Database strategy and consolidating all the current Databases into one dedicated SQL cluster.
In addition, you will have experience of administering, supporting and building SQL Server 2008 and any upgrades to 2016 and 2019. The core aspect is to consolidate all database clusters into one single cluster.
- SQL Database Administrator experience
- revious experience of constructing the Database strategy and consolidating all the current Databases into one dedicated SQL cluster
- Performance tunin
- Investigating Problems
- SQL 2008 essential
- Production experience of SQL Server databases
- Day to day Maintenance of business-critical systems
- Windows Clustering Advanced DBA, SQL Server admin and investigation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.