Website Crimson Limited
MS SQL DBA – Bash/Python/AWS/PostgreSql – London & Remote
SQL DBA required for a leading customer based in London however this assignment will be completed remotely due to COVID restrictions.
A suitable candidate must have recent hands on experience with MS SQL, PostgreSql, Bash, Scripting and Python or Ruby.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Admin against SQL server, PostgreSql and MySQL
- Develop, support and maintain automation tools to drive database reporting and maintenance tasks
- Git & GitHub workflow
- Bash & Ruby or Python
- Practical AWS RDS experience (Aurora)
- Data Warehousing, ETL, DB Mirroring, DB Security mechanism & techniques
- Understanding of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Support and maintain large databases
- Microsoft server operating systems
- AWS DMS, ECS & Lambda
- Software configuration management
- DevOps methodologies
- Database change management
- Excellent stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- Clear communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.