Website Crimson Limited
SQL Developer – SSIS/SSRS/ETL – Luton
SQL Developer required for a leading organisation based in Luton, where you will be responsible for developing and supporting the delivery of Data Warehouse and Reporting projects by effectively managing the underlying Data Warehouse solutions.
Key Skills of the role
- Essential to have some experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience in building & maintaining small packages.
- SSRS and SSAS experience
- ETL Data Warehouse experience
- Experience with SQL Server desirable (2008/2012/2016).
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies, the role will be of interest to someone who wants to gain experience in Power BI.
- Desirable to have strong T-SQL stored procedures, functions, table design.
- Experience in Excel, and excellent data analysis skills from business and technical perspectives.
- Previous experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal at multiple levels.
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 to £65,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus benefits
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.