Website Crimson Limited
SQL Server Analyst – T-SQL/SSRS/Azure/Power BI – Birmingham
Our client based in Central Birmingham is looking for an experienced SQL Server Analyst to join a business team to assist with various migration tasks including the upgrade of legacy systems and Migrations from different OS platforms.
A suitable candidate will have extensive administration understanding of all SQL Server database management.
- Work with the business team to assist with various migration tasks including;
- Upgrading legacy systems
- Migrations from various OS platforms & migrations from SSRS solutions
- Setup and migration of SSIS 2016
- Analyse core data systems ready for upgrades
- Management of Azure and support for new and current setup
- Extensive administration understanding of ALL SQL Server relational database management
- Query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Good understanding/use of PowerShell
- Perform Web & SQL migrations across environments
- Understanding of SQL reporting services and integration services
- Reporting solutions – SSRS and Power BI
- Understand change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.