Website Crimson Limited
Support Engineer – End User Support – Birmingham
Support Engineer required for a leading client based in Birmingham, you are coming on board to provide IT support for all end user devices, Mobile, Tablet, PC, etc; you will handle technical incidents and requests as well as contributing to the maintenance of operational processes and procedures.
- Resolve incidents and requests assigned by the Service Desk Toolset
- Log, track, update and resolve incidents within a timely manner and meeting agreed SLA’s
- Undertake technical support and maintenance tasks as required by change management
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers in the escalation process for major incidents
- Identify key issues and risk elements and escalate to the management team
- Hardware support and operating system support
- Active Directory support and server support including administration and configuration, on premise and virtualised
- Support project work as required
- Support team lead and engineers with service improvement/technical refresh plans
- Carry our root cause analysis for the team
- Support with the delivery of and adherence to departmental budgets
- Experience within a mature Shared Service or Commercial IT Services operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder communication and management
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.