Website Crimson Limited
System Integration Analyst – APIs/Azure- Birmingham
System Integration Analyst for an organisation in Central Birmingham. You will be part of the System Applications Team, delivering and providing quality support for end users with IT systems, products, and applications. You will be required to support 3rd line support issues, on-prem and cloud infrastructure support/maintenance, database administration, integration development and support, and deployment activities for new applications and/or upgrades to existing applications.
Your key responsibilities will include working in a business team to help with various systems
- Integration of key applications across the estate.
- Work with core suppliers to embed and integrate to their API’s
- Expert in internal core systems for integration work
- Work closely with the offshore development team to integrate systems
- Third line support for all core applications on premise and SAAS solutions
- Working collaboratively with other International operations teams with a focus on prompt delivery in a rapidly changing environment
- Technology and system innovation to ensure current systems are kept up-to-date and within software and hardware supported guidelines
Key Skills for the Role:
- Experience working with APIs and integrating platforms
- Extensive administration understanding of SQL Server database management.
- Strong Knowledge of Integration tools like Intapp Integration builder, SSIS
- Ability to query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Solid understanding and use of PowerShell
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong understanding of SSRS or Power BI for reporting and analysing data.
- Experience of having worked with ADDS, any exposure to Azure / Azure AD
- Experience of reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Understanding of change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Implementing and maintaining custom alerting solutions which will assist with proactive system management
- Experience working with and supporting cloud-based technologies and applications
- Experience working with external Suppliers and offshore teams
- A strong understanding and awareness of cyber security and risk and delivering technical solutions to cater for these
- A good understanding of QA and testing processes
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.