Website Crimson Limited
System Specialist/System Owner/SME – Birmingham/Flexible
System Specialist/Owner required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham city centre, where you will be responsible for essentially being the SME/System Owner for an innovative piece of software that is utilised throughout the business. Within the role, you will be supporting product owners to assist in the delivery and improvement of the solution. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent analyst/system owner/product owner to make a real impact at a time of rapid change and transformation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experiencing supporting/analysing/improving bespoke systems, and will have experience working with a variety of internal teams and stakeholders.
Key Skills of the role
- Prior experience working with bespoke systems, working on system requirements and system delivery/improvements.
- Good technical ability and proficiency with the ability to translate this to non-technical team members.
- Previous experience working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly desirable if you have prior experience working in a professional services organisation.
- Innovative and solution oriented with a positive outlook.
The salary for this position is up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
System Specialist/Owner – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.