Website Crimson Limited
DevOps Engineer – MySQL/AWS/CI/CD – Manchester
Systems Administrator (DevOps) required to work for a leading client based in the Manchester area. You will be board to be responsible for the configuration, management, maintenance and of the client’s ecommerce systems, ensuring availability always. As well as, monitoring Web infrastructure and responding to alerts while also Investigating issues that would affect site performance, stability and security.
The role will also include Configuration and manage cloud servers within production, test and development environments while perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all applications, system resources and processes.
key skills required,
- Extensive DevOps Engineering experience
- System administration experience
- Background in the maintenance of core DevOps processes
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Experience with AWS
- Experience of Monitoring Web infrastructure and responding to alerts
- Background of Investigating issues that would affect site performance, stability and security
- Scripting experience
- Hands on technical background
- Background of using tools such as Jira,Bash,Python
- Background of working within an agile software development and DevOps philosophies
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with Magento, CloudFront (or other CDN’s), Web Application Firewalls
- Knowledge of a range of AWS services, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Formation
- Experience in some scripting language (bash or python)
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.