Website Crimson Limited
Systems Analyst – CRM/BPMN – Preston
Systems Analyst required for a leading client based in Preston. You will be required to have demonstrable investigative and analysis skills as well as experience using BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation.)
You’ll also be working closely with business teams so must have excellent stakeholder management skills.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Systems Analyst experience
- Demonstrable investigative and analysis skills
- BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) experience
- Background with property management applications, scheduling applications, CRM applications, service and rent setting applications
- Extensive As-Is To-Be process experience
- Providing overall analysis and support
- Experience of working with 3rd parties
- Solid Stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Extensive Agile experience
- Problem solving experience
- Mapping out processes
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.