Website Crimson Limited
T24 Analyst – Functional Analysis – Central London
T24 Analyst is required for a leading client based in Central London. You will come on board to analyse the T24 platform including the upgrade from T24 R9 to R16. The role will entail understanding the business needs and requirements as well as functional specifications, and translating these into Technical Specification Documents, allowing the development team to carry out the development. (This is a Functional Analyst Position and not hands on development)
Key skills required:
- Extensive T24 Analysis experience
- T24 R9 – R16
- Solid experience of working with jboss or similar application servers
- Strong understanding of design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Background of working with 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of shell Script and SQL scripting
- Exposure to working within a Banking/Financial Services environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please find your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.