Website Crimson Limited
T24 Analyst -T24/Banking/Digital – Central London
T24 Analyst required for a leading client based in Central London. My client is looking for a techno-functional Analyst with solid T24 AA implementation experience to come on board to develop and support various applications within their system interfaces.
This role will entail understanding the business needs and requirements as well as functional specifications, and translating these into Technical Specification Documents, followed by developing solutions that meet those specifications.
- Extensive T24 Analysis experience
- T24 generalist experience
- Hands on analysis and solution design experience with T24
- Experience working with T24 Live support and development
- Able to work on their own or within a team
- Experience of working within live operations
- Retail Banking sector experience is highly desirable
- Experience of liaising/managing 3rd Party Vendors
- Ability to provide resolution to various issues arising from Users and the system
- Experience of working within the Retail Banking/Financial Services sector
- Good understanding of Retail Banking and Lending businesses
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.