Website Crimson Limited
Technical Account Manager – Managed Services – Remote Working
Technical Account Manager required for a dynamic organisation based in the UK. You will be responsible for creating custom solutions to meet client requirements and managing all elements of client relationships from initial onboarding to ongoing technical support.
Within the role, you will be able to work fully from home/remotely. There will only be occasional travel required to client sites – a full, clean UK driving licence is required.
Key Skills of the role
- Good experience of LAMP stack deployment and management
- Good knowledge of various ancillary technologies such as load balancers, caching reverse proxies and virtualisation systems
- Experience with either AWS, GCP, cPanel or WHM
- Knowledge of end user applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering up to £25,000 + bonus for this position depending on experience, including an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.