Website Crimson Limited
Network Architect – SD WAN/NPPV3 – London/Remote
Network Architect with active NPPV3 required for leading organisation based in Central London. You will come on board to produce high level designs to enable the client to consume a system that currently operates in a different environment. There will also be integrations into back office systems, so you need experience of working with API’s.
Outside IR35 and active NPPV3 clearance required.
- Extensive experience as a Network Architect
- Strong Lan/Wan experience
- Strong overall knowledge and hands-on experience with the MS suite
- Previous experience documenting project designs
- Defining innovative architectural solutions for assigned projects, which meet business requirements and align with the architectural strategy and roadmaps.
- Managed and worked with 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.