Website Crimson Limited
Technical Architect – DID/Data Lake – Coventry
Technical Architect required for a leading client based in Coventry. My client are looking for a Technical Architect with ample amount of experience working with Big Data and also with Data Lakes.
The successful candidate will have the ability to write a Detailed Infrastructure Design document with experience of doing this in a data lake environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Technical Architecture experience
- Previous experience writing a Detailed Infrastructure Design Document/DID
- Background designing the technical infrastructure for a solution i.e A Data Lake
- Experience with Big Data and Data Lakes
- Ability to write a spec detailing what infrastructure is required, and in addition how to configure this
- Knowledge of which products work well in a modern Data Lake context
- Background working within various environments e.g. Azure, AWS
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.