Website Crimson Limited
Technical Architect – Infrastructure/Microsoft – West Midlands/Flexible
Technical Architect for a well-known organisation based near Birmingham, where you will be responsible for providing technical architecture for a range of solutions, including system improvement, digital solutions, security etc, working with 3rd party suppliers and internal teams to enhance and add value to an impressive existing technology estate. The role will be hybrid working, 2/3 days from home.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience with a range of technology, mainly Microsoft stack, so experience with Azure, O365, Windows Server etc would be highly desirable for this role.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide technical authority on all IT Infrastructure solutions
- Provide guidance and technical assurance as part of Project Governance
- Participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Write architectural design documents and review and sign off design documents provided by 3rd Parties.
- Provide 3rd line support to Incident and Problem Management
- Manage technical projects as required
Key Skills required:
- Experience in defining and delivering IT Infrastructure & Support strategies.
- Solid technical knowledge, ideally around Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, Active Directory, Storage, Hyper-V etc
- Excellent organisational, communicative, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with 3rd parties on solutions & incidents/problems.
- Ability to assess current and emergent technologies.
Our client is offering a salary of £65,000 – £75,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including company car allowance.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Technical Architect – Infrastructure/Microsoft – Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.