Website Crimson Limited
Technical Business Analyst – Agile/Data Mapping/Logic Apps – Burton on Trent
Technical Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Burton on Trent. You are coming on board to define end-to-end solutions and drive technical delivery from requirement stage through to operational use.
A suitable candidate will have experience selecting appropriate design standards and methods as well as offering technical expertise across platforms such as D365, O365 and Azure.
- Extensive Technical Business Analysis experience
- Support technology projects working in an agile methodology
- Solid data mapping, agile and process transformation experience
- Ensure that functional requirements and decompositions, non-functional requirements, epics, user stories and use cases are written to the required standards
- Solid knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies (applications, infrastructure, cloud, networks and data)
- Good overall knowledge of the Microsoft stack – Azure, O365 and D365
- Extensive experience of Agile Scrum processes and to eb data savvy – Database design etc
- Take ownership of technical risks throughout the delivery cycle
- Design digital solutions following architecture principles and ensure constant high quality
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management as well as communicating design ideas to stakeholders of all different levels within the organisation
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.