Website Crimson Limited
Technical Business Analyst – DevOps/Agile/Banking – London
Technical Business Analyst required for a leading FinTech client of ours in London. You are coming on board to work with the technical delivery team to define technical requirements and analysis against the desired future state in order to define current gaps.
A suitable candidate will have a Financial Services or FinTech background.
- Previous Technical Business Analyst experience ideally within the Financial Services or FinTech sector
- Solid documentation ability and experience
- Experience with agile software development and DevOps philosophies
- Strong API experience
- Requirement Gathering
- Confirmation of Payee would be Desirable
- Previous experience with Atlassian tools – Jira & Confluence
- Development Background
- Manage multiple priorities and workstreams simultaneously
- Undertake As-Is analysis and To Be based on the business proposition to define current gaps
- Release management, service support, information security and incident management
- Assist scrum master with user stories based on acceptance criteria
- Be actively involved with other business implementation activities as and when defined
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across various levels of technical understanding
- Previous experience within the Financial Services and/or FinTech sector
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.