Website Crimson Limited
Technical Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Migration, Mortgage, API, Swagger
Technical Business Analyst – Digital Mortgages
The Technical Business Analyst works closely with the technical team in defining and refining the scope, requirements and development of their digital mortgage product. This role will suit someone with strong analytical skills and an understanding of APIs and their use in digital products and services.
You will likely have the following experience:
- Working with stakeholders such as the product owner and the technical team to define data mapping and API functionality in support of digital mortgage processes.
- Analysing lender API data structures and refining mapping, rules, validation, logic and default values to maximise functionality while mitigating complexity and risk
- Working closely with developers and SDeTs to refine stories, outcomes, functional and non-functional requirements to the level of BDDs and explicit acceptance criteria
- Managing and minimising the complexity required in consuming systems while maintaining flexibility and agility in the APIs;
- Optimising broker and consumer journeys across the full range of new mortgage journeys, AIP / DIP, retention, product switch etc.
- Working with aggregators and white label aggregator platforms to develop and optimise the APIs to ensure they are compatible with a consumer journey;
- Working with technical teams and the product owner to optimise technical debt, articulating the trade off of complexity and long term flexibility with time to market and lender driven change;
- Working closely with brokers and broker CRM systems analysts and developers to define and align UX functionality with the clients APIs;
- Working closely with lenders business and technical teams to onboard lenders, refine requirements with technical teams and refine integration activities ready for build, test, deployment and launch.
- Understanding of REST API/Web Services integration processes, as used in a multi-company, complex digital application;
- Extensive knowledge of XML, JSON Structure/Schema, Swagger documentation and Postman collections including interpretation of such data files;
- Extensive knowledge of data mapping at field level and enumeration level, data dictionary, complex transformation logic and validation rules, general system to system integration and ETL processes;
- Experience working within or alongside a technical delivery team defining user stories utilising a BDD approach with explicit acceptance criteria;
- Mortgage knowledge preferred. Alternatively a strong understanding of comparable product processes (e.g. loans).
- Exceptional organisation, project management and analytical skills.
- Practical, hands on experience and training in agile delivery methodology
- Basic understanding of DevOps processes, CI/CD Pipeline and API Integration.
- Stakeholder management skills at mixed levels from tech teams to senior mortgage professionals.
- Experience in Producing Process Flow diagrams, Swim Lanes, Decision Tree Diagrams, etc.
- Ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Commercial acumen to understand the commercial drivers of the business.
If you’re an experienced Technical Business who wants to join an amazing FinTech company who are financially backed then please send your CV to Gary Wills
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.