Website Crimson Limited
Technical Business Analyst – REST API/Web Services Integration – London
Technical Business Analyst required for a leading client based in London. You are coming on board to work closely with our client’s technical team in defining and refining the scope, requirements and development of their product. You will require strong analytical skills and an understanding of APIs, a suitable candidate should have extensive knowledge of XML and JSON structures.
- Solid understanding of REST API/Web Services integration processes
- Knowledge around XML, JSON structures/Schema, Swagger documentation and Postman collections
- Extensive data mapping experience and ETL processes
- Experience working with a technical delivery team, defining user stories utilising BDD approach with acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of the mortgage process/comparable product processes
- Exceptional organisation, project management and analytical skills.
- Practical, hands on experience and training in agile delivery methodology
- Basic understanding of DevOps processes, CI/CD Pipeline and API Integration.
- Stakeholder management
- Produce Process flow diagrams
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.