Website Crimson Limited
Technical Support Analyst required for a growing organisation with offices based in Merseyside, North Wales, and Cheshire. As a technical support analyst, you will be working in a fast-paced technical environment, mainly supporting a key piece of bespoke software used throughout the organisation.
Experience within a similar role, supporting a variety of new and existing bespoke systems covering a vast range of technologies would be beneficial. You will be situated at the business’ Merseyside, North Wales, Cheshire based sites, with occasional travel to different offices required.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide analysis, advice and recommendations on new systems or changes and developments in existing systems.
- Design, configure, test, document, and pilot new systems to ensure they deliver the expected benefits.
- Be responsible for ensuring there is a smooth handover of any new systems for full implementation and support.
- Develop system measurement and system automation programs and procedures in order to monitor capacity and performance and to forecast any changes required.
- Provide specialist technical back-up to user support, responding quickly to complex issues concerning system availability.
- Analyse, design and configure existing systems so that they are efficient and manageable.
Key Skills required:
- You will be qualified to HND or degree Level in an IT/Computer Science or a related subject.
- Detailed knowledge of specific computer technologies/ subjects such as relational database management systems or server operating systems is required.
- Experience in supporting computer systems infrastructure, as well as configuring systems to optimum performance and to operational management standards.
- Experience in technical support, administration, and deployment of computer systems in a large-scale, distributed infrastructure.
- Knowledge of current developments in computer systems and how the implementation of these new products or services could improve system performance or impact on existing systems.
Our client is offering a salary of £34,000- £36,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Josh Horne at Crimson for review
Technical IT Support Analyst – Software – Remote/UK
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.