Website Crimson Limited
Technical Project Manager – Azure Cognitive Services/Data/AI- London
Technical Project Manager required for a leading client in the London area. My client is looking for an experienced Technical Project manager, who will come on board to responsibility for resource allocation, risk management, project priorities, and communication with executive management. The project will be centralised around Azure Cognitive Services, Data and AI.
- Extensive Technical Project Management Experience
- Manage day-to-day activities of the project.
- Strong Data experience
- AI experience
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Strong experience on Azure Engagements
- Managing Stakeholders & Delivery Team
- Previous experience of running Scrum Meetings
- Coordinate the activities of the team to deliver it according to the project schedule.
- Facilitate status reviews with the Customer.
- Help the project team focus on the right goals, and help it meet the critical success factors of the project.
- Drives established (as mutually agreed to) policies and procedures for the project, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide, communication plan, and setting up the environment.
- Work with the customer stakeholders and technical team to take the solution through the governance cycles
- Exposure of working with structured methodologies (Prince2, APMP, MSP, Agile)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.