Website Crimson Limited
Technical IT Project Manager – Walsall/Flexible
Technical IT Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Walsall, where you will be responsible for playing a key part in the creation of a new system for the entire organisation. Working in conjunction with the wider team, you will manage the project to ensure connectivity between operational technology into one data set, to drive modelling and make the system more predictive. Initially the role will be 12-month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will have proven project management experience, and it would be highly desirable if you had experience using data sets and came from a technical background.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Create and manage the project delivery plans, including scope, goals and deliverables.
- Establish project governance and controls to manage and report on initiatives.
- Act as technical lead and get ‘hands-on’ to deliver and support technical work.
- Manager resources assigned to the project, setting clear objectives, and managing performance on a project basis.
- Responsible for providing feedback on project performance to project steering groups and other business stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with direct team and operational areas.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Technical Project Manager – Data – Walsall
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.