Website Crimson Limited
Technical Project Manager – Fintech/API’s – London
Technical Project Manager required for a leading financial services client based in London. We are looking for a candidate who can operate at pace, and work with key stakeholders as well as a technical development team and remote staff. Financial Services or Fintech experience will be preferable for this position as you will be joining a FinTech company who are about to go live.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong Project Manager, with the following experience
Key skills required:
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Solid understanding working with Swagger and Json
- Must be able to work with API’s to get them live within a FinTech environment
- Creative problem solver with well-developed analytical skills, decisive and able to work in a collaborative work environment
- A technical mindset and proficient with front end technologies – Node, API’s, React
- Jira/ Confluence
- Background working in a CI/CD, Azure and Agile environment
- Can produce quality outputs in a fast-paced environment when under pressure to deliver.
- Strong leadership skills and able to deal with conflict and address underperformance.
- Clear verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.