Website Crimson Limited
Technical Project Manager – NPPV3 Cleared/Data – London
Technical Project Manager required for a leading client based in Central London. My client is currently seeking a Project Manager to come on board to understand various components of a solution design, while able to co-ordinate and lead Data led projects with various complex workstreams.
NPPV3 Clearance is required for this position.
- Strong Technical Project Management background
- Being able to co-ordinate various complex workstreams
- Policing and Home Office projects would be desirable
- large data led projects
- Knowledge of Azure components
- Previous experience of working in a software delivery environment and understand API projects and data transformation.
- Maintain and present RAID logs
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management and influential skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills across all levels of the organisation
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.