Website Crimson Limited
Technical Project Manager – Software Development – Derby
Technical Project Manager required for our cutting edge client based in Derby. You are coming on board to drive and encourage innovation, automation and continuous improvement across deliverables and have a delivery focused background ideally in a commercial engineering or software development environment.
- Extensive Technical Project Management or Solution Delivery experience
- A suitable candidate will have a technical background and/or have recently worked in a commercial development environment
- Ensure appropriate delivery gaps are identified, utilised and addressed
- Day-to-day management of Solution Delivery projects and drive high quality
- To be focused on continuous improvement and provide support and direction to the delivery resources
- Identify and effectively manage Solution Delivery related risks and issues
- Produce realistic delivery plans incorporating an agreed project structure that meets organisational and client needs
- Provide open and timely reports and accurately report solution delivery metrics
- Ideally have worked within an engineering or solution delivery environment
- Have a solid customer focus whilst understanding contractual obligations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.