Website Crimson Limited
Technology Solutions Manager – Digital/Dynamics 365 – London
Technology Solutions Manager required for an organisation going through an exciting period of digital change and transformation. The role will be based in either London or Horsham and offers flexible working. Within the role, you will work closely with the Head of Digital Strategy and Delivery and Head of Infrastructure Operations to deliver digital innovation and solutions to the business’ customers and colleagues through sustainable digital transformation of their application estate and integration solutions.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a Dynamics 365 Technology Solutions role and have a clear understanding of how Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Office 365 can work together to deliver business wide solutions.
- Deliver solutions quickly and iteratively (and utilising out of the box configuration) through the Solutions and Innovation Team and our MS suppliers, using ‘proof of concepts’, that support fast and iterative creation of new solutions with end user involvement throughout.
- Put in place working practises that are based on user centred design principles combined with an agile delivery approach, working in sprints that give end users the ability to input into design and build of all solutions.
- Ensure all dev, test and production instances of both the MS and integration solutions are managed with best practise.
- Works with the Service Operations and Infrastructure Operations teams to establish robust procedures for architectural and security approvals, and operational handover including application of licenses and permissions to meet GDPR principles and the business’ data and security policies.
- Delivers solutions to any internal audit requirements for solutions the team.
- As the product manager for the Microsoft 365 & Power Platform roadmap, sharing knowledge and giving advice within the IT department regularly, and ensuring best practise is used at all time when working with MS products.
- Detailed knowledge of the O365, Power Platform and D365 products
- Experience in configuring solutions within the above applications.
- Experience bringing MS solutions into a live environment, including an understanding of dev, test and production instances and best practise in how these are managed.
- Ability to communicate to executive level stakeholders as part of governance requirements.
- Able to express technical issues clearly to stakeholders including explaining estimates and technical debt.
- Skilled in Agile and user centred design practises and utilising these to deliver end user solutions that work.
- Ability to estimate resources required for delivery and deliver to time.
My client is offering a salary for this position up to £70,000 per annum, depending on your experience, with an excellent benefits package and is open to flexible working (2 days working from home).
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regards to this vacancy
Technology Solutions Manager – Digital/Dynamics 365 – London/Horsham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.