Website Crimson Limited
IT Governance Analyst – ISO27001/ITIL – Central London
IT Governance Analyst required for a leading professional services organisation based in London. You will be responsible for ensuring that the IT Governance and Control processes are suitability designed and effectively executed to successfully deliver IT projects while avoiding service disruption, protecting data and meeting regulatory requirements. This role is critical to the successful delivery of technology to support client expectations and meet the organisations’ strategic goals.
- Co-ordinate all IT activities to meet Regulatory and Audit commitments, maintain ISO27001, comply with the organisations Digital Risk Management Manual and respond to all IT-owned Control queries from clients
- Conduct Control Assurance activity to ensure that IT controls are being executed as designed
- Own the organisations Project Lifecycle and ensure that projects are managed according to process, policies and standards
- Provide testing advisory and provisioning services to projects
- Maintain IT-owned Control Policies, Standards and Operating Procedures, partnering with control owners to ensure controls are effectively designed
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Experience of application development
- Passion to grow within a Technology Risk position
- Good knowledge of ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus and ITIL Service Management practices
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering between £40,000 and £45,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.