Website Crimson Limited
Technology Director – London and Home Working with travel to UK sites
Technology Director / IT Director required to for work for a non-profit organisation to work closely with the Digital Director to help transform the technology landscape to meet the future needs of business, both internally and externally.
You will come on board to support the development of the new technology strategy and take the lead role in its implementation. This will involve a focus on the modernisation of existing infrastructure and the development of new data architecture.
This role will be accountable for overseeing the IT team who are currently working from home and based in the organisation’s office in London as well as occasional travel to other sites in the UK.
- Work closely with the Digital Director and other colleges to develop the future Technology Strategy
- Deliver a programme of work that modernises our infrastructure, hardware, network, applications, and security, moving away from our current Citrix environment and outdated systems
- Complete roll out of Microsoft Office 365 and the phased implementation of the full range of digital tools available in that platform
- Lead the project to implement a new single CRM system across the organisation
- Ensure appropriate and proportionate security, GDPR and safeguarding, including developing and updating policies and procedures
- Review resource deployment within the IT team, ensuring optimum support for the delivery of the technology strategy
- Ensure the IT infrastructure underpins the roll-out of digital ecosystem services to their customers and beneficiaries, as led by the Digital Director
- Manage the day to day delivery of all core IT services, including the help desk
- Be a part of our broader leadership community, guiding the charity through a large strategic transformation
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of leading an organisation through significant organisational change
- Proven track record of developing and implementing technology landscape modernisation
- Strong knowledge of best practice and industry trends in IT i.e. cloud services, underlying network capabilities and handling aged systems
- High level stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience of developing and managing a small, value-adding IT function within an aspiring organisation, with the motivational skills to encourage collaborative working across the technology landscape
- Management of a tight annual budget ensuring cost effective solutions are in place to meet organisational needs
- Hands-on operational IT & Infrastructure oversight, ensuring effective running of day-to-day operations
- Technical knowledge and understanding of standard practices such as ITIL, Agile and Prince2
- Demonstrable experience of security, network, server, data, and application management
- Non for Profit Sector expeirnece is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.