Website Crimson Limited
Technology Manager – IoT/Smart Homes – North London
Technology Manager required for a start-up based in North London where you will be responsible for delivering products that make up my client’s portfolio from a technology stance. You will have a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products.
I am looking for a technology leader who has experience working in an agile environment and have experience of Azure IoT, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
If you are excited by innovation, entrepreneurial businesses and being part of the decision-making team that shapes the company and delivering a product that help saves lives this is the role and company for you.
Please note the nearest tube station to my client is Mill Hill Broadway
- Define technology product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Take lead of internal and 3rd party scrum teams to deliver
- Alongside product manager turn business services requirements into technical requirements and technology services
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders through projects.
Key Skills required,
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Experience of delivering applications and technology products
- Azure IoT experience and commercial knowledge
- Machine learning and AI experience
- Healthcare sector product and application is highly desirable
- My client is offering a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.