Website Crimson Limited
Telephony Project Manager – Unified Communications – Northamptonshire
Telephony Project Manager required for a leading client based in Northamptonshire. You are coming on board to join a large change and transformation programme with a focus around telephony projects, a suitable candidate will have solid experience with cloud based telephony solutions and running telephony rollouts.
- Extensive experience as a project manager working on a telephony project – ideally a rollout
- Experience managing projects with infrastructure and end user telephony migrations
- Good knowledge around modern telephony and Unified Communications solutions – including Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams etc
- Previous experience managing change which involved new systems and embedding new behaviours
- Ability to manage projects within a fast-paced environment whilst sticking to budget
- Ensure documentation is completed through all stages of the project
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels of technical understanding
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.