Website Crimson Limited
Test Analyst – Apps/Migration/NPVV3 – Leek Wootton
Test Analyst required for a leading client based in Leek Wootton. My client is currently seeking a NPPV3 Cleared Test Analyst to come on board to be apart with application and infrastructure delivery. Needs to have experience working in a policing environment, a good understanding of ICT technologies and best practice methodologies, and the ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple stake holders for different organisations.
You will also be required to liaise with business owners and SMEs to collect information regarding the use of applications and services, to produce test plans and scripts, to ensure those are executed correctly and verify the results and ensure that migrated applications meet the required acceptance criteria.
NPPV3 is required for this role!!!!
- Strong Test Analyst experience
- NPPV3 clearance is required
- Work with ‘business Owners’ and BAS stakeholders to understand the strategic objectives and agree the strategic objectives and high-level benefits to be delivered by the projects.
- Determine the applications level of complexity and business impact, informing on migration and testing plans.
- Contribute to the development of the business case and financial investment case.
- Engage with the stakeholders to inform on progress and requirements, and develop a cooperative relationship to help provide a smooth migration of services which will meet the ongoing needs of the client.
- Perform testing of applications as required, working with internal and external stake holders where necessary to ensure that applications meet acceptance criteria before transition to live service
- Highlight failures and risks to management, as well as possible solutions and maintain a defect log
- Engage stake holders to understand and document business process and technical dependencies on applications and services, producing reports and informing the project.
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Develop options to inform project plans, for example the Project Management Plan and business case/ financial investment case.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.