Website Crimson Limited
Test Analyst – Automation/C# Specflow/REST API/ISEB/ISTQB – Egham
Test Analyst required for a leading client based in Egham. You are coming on board to assist with the testing of development work, testing incidents and change requests. You will need to work with the Scrum team to refine acceptance criteria and User Stories throughout the development lifecycle.
A suitable candidate will have experience with both automation and manual testing.
Key Skills Required;
- Both automation and manual testing experience
- Testing of web applications using C# SpecFlow
- Web application automation using Selenium and C#
- REST API automation using C#
- Testing of requirements in Agile projects and working within an agile scrum team
- Defect reporting and tracking to resolution
- Help developers with root cause analysis of defects found
- Design and execute clear and maintainable manual test suites
- Apply new methods to improve testing quality and speed
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft APIM experience
- VSTS Release and Build pipelines
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Performance testing with JMeter
- Experience of POSTMAN for manual demonstrations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.