Test Analyst – D365 CE / UAT / Automation – Birmingham/Remote
Remote (expectation to attend onsite should you be required)
System Test Analyst required for our client based in Birmingham. They’re an established Microsoft Gold Partner who are currently seeking a System Test Analyst who has experience with D365 and is a good communicator (both internally and client facing). The ideal candidate will have hands on system testing experience and have an ISTQB qualification.
To note, the client are requiring someone who can work 5 days a week through the duration of the project due to a tight deadline.
The key skills of the role are as follows;
* Hands on experience around User / System Testing / Automation
* E2E system lifecycle testing
* Very strong communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with customers, the project team and stakeholders.
* Ability to analyse, create and execute user test strips then report back to Test Manager.
* System testing experience (5-10 years)
* Dynamics 365 (3 years minimum)
* ISTQB foundation / equivalent
* DevOps experience preferred but not essential
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Olivia Yafai at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.