Website Crimson Limited
Test Analyst – Functional Testing/Agile/VSTS – Birmingham
Functional Test Analyst required to work for Crimson Limited based in the Birmingham Business Park. We are looking for an experienced test analyst to come on board to perform the functional testing on web applications, communicate all test issues effectively and execute procedures in order to arrive at the appropriate fix. You will need a background of working within an environment with minimal documentation.
Key Skills Required,
- Extensive Test Analysis experience
- Strong experience of Functional testing
- Ability to analyse and create formal documentation
- Web application testing experience
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Experience of working with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Taking ownership for system test activities and managing unit and integration testing
- Ability to identify and document test plans and automated test cases
- Experience of working with End Users to create End to End Testing Scenarios
- Defect management and configuration management experience required
- Strong analytical and business mind
- Experience of working with an Agile environment
- ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification would be an advantage
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your update CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.