Website Crimson Limited
Test Analyst – Healthcare / LIMS – London – 21m FTC
Would you like to join an organisation helping the NHS develop innovative treatments that improve care and save lives?
Do you want to work for a company that will support your career progression?
Viapath is a scientific organisation with a clinical purpose. Working in partnership with Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, King’s College Hospital and Bedford NHS Hospital Trusts, they aim to set the standard for the future of pathology.
Join a passionate team
As part of the technology team at Viapath, you will help deliver exciting projects within the UK’s largest Pathology Lab. Viapath offers excellent professional development opportunities and a flexible working policy with a hybrid approach to remote working.
The recruitment process
Viapath has selected Crimson, a leading IT recruitment and technology solutions company, to source talented professionals for their ambitious transformation programme.
Crimson will be shortlisting candidates using video technology, an interview with Viapath will follow.
Please note this is a 21 month FTC
Position: Test Analyst
Test Analyst required to work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineer/s, to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Test Analyst role, knowledge of LIMS (Laboratory Management Information Systems) and ideally with Integration testing and end to end testing with HL7 messages experience.
- To gain a good understanding of Test assurance process at Viapath and demonstrate the implementation of the process via testing work.
- To perform good analysis of Design specifications and available project documentation and come up with test scenarios with or without the guidance from the Test Manager.
- To have a good understanding of the definitions of different testing phases such as System and Integration Testing, End to End testing, User Acceptance Testing and must have hand on working experience.
- Should take responsibility of creating ‘quality’ documentation such as test plan, test scripts, implementing feedback received on test scripts from review, test execution, completing test results and documenting test evidence.
- Should also perform test scripts review for peers whenever needed.
- Undertake Defect/Issue management for project testing.
- Should have good understanding of Test Issue life cycle. Hands on experience of using defect management tool such as MS Azure tool, Quality Centre.
- Prepare Test summary report by end of each test cycle. Assist Test Manager with gathering data to create Test exit report for the project.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing – Integration as well as end to end testing using waterfall and/or V model project lifecycle.
- Experience of analysing requirements, create test plan, test scripts, performing test execution and documenting test results appropriately.
- Must demonstrate proactive documentation skills and defect management skills.
- Must have experience in reviewing the test scripts written by peers.
- Must know the Test Issue Life cycle.
- Must have an experience of using at least one defect management tool – SharePoint, MS Azure DevOps, Quality Centre or any equivalent.
- Must be able to Create Test Summary report at the end of each test cycle or supply progress update when requested by Test Manager or project.
- Successful completion of ISEB or ISTQB Certification.
- Exposure to Test Automation.
- Exposure to Agile methodology.
- Exposure to Project Management.
- Exposure to a healthcare environment.
- Sound knowledge of BizTalk application and its functionality and the HL7 messaging.
Salary: £35,000 and £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.