Website Crimson Limited
Test Analyst – HP ALM/Integration/SDLC/SAP – Milton Keynes
Test Analyst required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage and perform technical integration, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
You will be responsible for producing test plans, test suites and test schedules as well as being involved in the day to day management of testing.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and test scripts using ALM and MS Excel
- Plan the test phases and manage the testers during test execution
- Report on test execution status and any issues and risks affecting testing
- Defect Reporting and Tracking and Support User Acceptance Testing
- Carry out Smoke Testing, End to End and multi-system Integration Testing
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on test activities
- Conduct regression testing
- Sound knowledge and experience of testing within the SDLC
- Extensive Test Analyst Experience – ISEB/ISTQB
- Experience of HP ALM 11.0
- Working knowledge of SAP financials would be an advantage
- Experience of working with 3rd Party development teams
- Experience of Test and Resource Planning
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.