Website Crimson Limited
Test Automation Engineer – Automation/Manual/SpecFlow/Selenium – Egham
Test Automation Engineer required for a leading client based in Egham. You will be coming on board to test the newly developed bespoke invoice system, using Automated testing and Selenium.
You will work with Scrum Team to refine acceptance criteria of user stories throughout development lifecycle.
Key Skills Required;
- Automated and manual testing of web applications.
- Hands on testing background
- Report test findings and defects found to Scrum team through VS TFS and/or Jira/Confluence
- Design and execute clear, concise and maintainable manual test suites
- Automate UI tests using SpecFlow, the Selenium framework and Visual Studio (C#).
- Fully automated in testing
- Exploratory testing of requirements in Agile projects.
- Previous experience testing bespoke software e.g. payroll, HR or Invoicing system
- SQL query construction to support testing
- Experience creating standard documentation
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Jira and Confluence
- Middleware testing
- Web Service Testing (SOAP UI or similar)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.