Website Crimson Limited
Test Lead required for a leading client based in Manchester. Our client is looking for a hands on Automation Test Lead to review project requirements and design documentation ensuring review process is followed and advocate Automation where feasible. My client is currently seeking a background of eCommerce and retail experience.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Hands on Test Lead experience (Retail industry experience is desirable)
- Strong eCommerce experience
- Extensive retail background
- Review detailed project requirements and design documentation ensuring the review process is followed
- Draft detailed test plans for test phases within a programme test approach
- Ensure RAID is documented and tracked
- Drive the preparation of test activities – test scripting & data readiness
- Advocate automation where feasible – work closely with automation analyst to drive regression scripting
- Hands on automation experience
- Support test analysts with test execution
- Follow and adhere to test documentation standards
- Maintain test traceability in JIRA and support test metrics required in each phase
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.