Website Crimson Limited
Test Lead – NAV/SAAS/Dynamics 365 Business Central – London
Test Lead required for a leading organisation based in London. You will play a lead role in driving the end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process for the upgrade from Dynamics NAV system to Dynamics 365 Business Central. The ideal candidate will have strong testing experience in SaaS applications, ideally MS Dynamics implementations and/or largescale ERP implementations.
- Strong experience with testing the following:
- D365 Business central
- Dynamics NAV
- ERP programmes
- SaaS applications
- As Test Lead, you will need to ensure that testing is scoped, planned, managed, and executed appropriately, and that solutions delivered perform as specified
- Act as a key point of contact between the supplier and the stakeholders
- Proactively identify and support implementation of improvements in testing processes or deliverables, taking into account emerging trends and external best practices
- Lead detailed reviews of project testing activities for strategically significant or high impact projects.
- Refine test standards and strategy for all phases of testing ensuring these are well understood by all internal & external teams engaged in project delivery.
- Manage interaction with 3rd party delivery partners with respect to all testing matters.
- Strong experience of leading testing within complex technical environments.
- Good understanding of technology and system architectures.
- Ability to define test strategy / approach and deliver against objectives.
- Extensive experience in various Test Management tools
- Take ownership of Business System testing and independently manage the end-to-end User Acceptance Testing process, working in close collaboration, with other leads and team members.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.