Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager – Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Test Manager required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to plan, manage and deliver all test phases to ensure successful delivery and implementation across the programme.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Develop and manage test plan to deliver all agreed activities
- Deliver status reports and ensure proactive identification of risks and issues
- Track spend and ensure it is aligned to budget
- Prepare test approach document and oversee creation of test plan documents
- Support the test team in the creation of test assets of test phases, relevant project documentation such as BRDs, ADDs, JIRA and supplier documents
- Regression testing and test automation
- Manage and co-ordinate the test execution activities
- Coordinate raising, resolution, release and re-test defects identified
- Ensure that the test team will work closely with 3rd parties to review their test activities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.