Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager – Contact Centre – Warwickshire
Test Manager required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You will come on board to responsible for managing testing and resource on products that impact the core systems, applications & platforms across the Operations & Communications Centre Technology estate within a Greenfield Secure Environment and E2E OCC testing, providing a single point of contact for all functional and non-functional testing on OCC products, ensuring testing is managed and documented, and provide the OCC programme in alignment with the agreed OCC test strategy and plans.
- Extensive Test Management Experience
- Test management and execution of complex application integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling test plan execution
- Test management experience of customer and colleague facing applications across usability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Test Management and overall testing lifecycle
- Defining test strategies
- Deliver excellent service to customers to ensure their satisfaction from the Testing services teams.
- Experience of managing test managers, test analysts , defect managers and coordinators
- Creation of test scripts, and experience of carrying out test execution.
- Delivered E2E Test Management across a complex portfolio of change
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Complex OCC or Contact Centre test experience (Desktop, Speech, unified comms, IVR, Softphone, Routing, Chat, Core Platforms,)
- Knowledge and understanding of change methodologies such as ADKAR
- Experience of change management tools such as JIRA, Agile Central, Confluence.
- Understanding of OCC and or Contact Centre practices and operations within Emergency Services
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.