Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager – Customer Data Sources / MDM Tools – Milton Keynes
Test Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keyes. This will be a hybrid test role combining elements of both test management and test analysis. You are coming on board to ensure that the delivery of project deliverables are of the highest possible quality and defect free.
Ideally a suitable candidate will have experience working with SAP Hybris projects or workflow applications.
- Delivery of the Test Strategy, approach and planning
- Responsible for the delivery of the Test Workstream
- Produce detailed test plans and end of test phase reporting
- Co-ordination of test resources
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management as well as the ability to communicate complex technology at an appropriate level for users with varied levels of technical understanding
- Defect logging and tracking – engagement with 3rd party suppliers to resolve quality issues and system defects
- Extensive Test Management in a systems development environment
- Experience of working with customer data sources, GDPR Consent Management or MDM tools would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Test Data preparation and control
- Test Execution and Results logging
- Extensive evidence of Test Requirements definition and design
- Defect Analysis & Reporting
- Management of testing teams
- Use of quality assurance methods to refine and promote high quality deliverables across technology led programmes
- Multi-site deployment projects
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.