Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager – PIM/Data/SAFe – Milton Keynes & Remote
Hands on Test Manger required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to review project requirements and design documentation ensuring review process is followed. Experience working with Product Data and PIM (Product information management) would be beneficial.
- Test Management experience working in SAFe framework with a development team and planning testing activities to a PI schedule
- PIM – Product Information Management
- Product Data – experience working with applications that apply quality rules to process multiple inbound data sources
- Review detailed project requirements and design documentation ensuring the review process is followed
- Draft detailed test plans for test phases within a programme test approach
- Ensure RAID is documented and tracked
- Drive the preparation of test activities – test scripting & data readiness
- Follow and adhere to test documentation standards
- Maintain test traceability in JIRA and support test metrics required in each phase
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.