Website Crimson Limited
Test Lead/Test Manager – Data QA – Milton Keynes
Our leading client, based in Milton Keynes, is looking for either a hands-on Test Manager or Test Lead who has demonstrated strong stakeholder management capability.
You will be responsible for ensuring all project deliverables are of high quality and are defect free. Testing will be required to cover, functional, non-functional and extensive variation requirements.
- Hands on Test Management or Test Lead experience
- A background of hands on testing with enterprise level projects
- Leading test projects around Data Quality Assurance and Data Governance
- A solid technical understanding of SQL Server
- Background with data quality and data structures
- Delivery of test strategy, approach and planning
- Production of detailed test plans, requirements, definition and design
- Allocation and co-ordination of test resources
- Management of test case development and management
- Where appropriate, identification and implementation of automated test solutions
- End of test phase reporting
- System Test, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing phases
- Complex stakeholder engagement and governance
- Defect logging and tracking, engaging with 3rd party suppliers to resolve quality issues and system defects
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate previous experience of testing requirements analysis around MDM (Master Data Management) toolset implementation or Salesforce Lead Management software, although broader data focused test requirements analysis will also be considered.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.