Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager – Systems Development – Agile/Waterfall – Milton Keynes
Test Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for ensuring all project deliverables are of high quality and are defect free. Testing will be required to cover, functional, non-functional and extensive variation requirements.
Key Skills Required;
- Test Management in a systems development environment, ideally both Agile & Waterfall
- Delivery of test strategy, approach and planning
- Production of detailed test plans, requirements, definition and design
- Allocation and co-ordination of test resources
- Management of test case development and management
- Where appropriate, identification and implementation of automated test solutions
- End of test phase reporting
- Experience of working with test management plugins to Jira would be advantageous
- Experience of working with Product Owners to identify and confirm acceptance criteria and test scenarios from user stories
- System Test, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing phases
- Complex stakeholder engagement and governance
- Defect logging and tracking, engaging with 3rd party suppliers to resolve quality issues and system defects
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.