Website Crimson Limited
Test Manager x 2 – Data Insights/Security/AD – Milton Keynes & Remote
Test Manager x 2 required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. Our Client is looking for two Test Managers to work on two separate projects. The first Test Manager will work on project focused on Data Insights, and the second role will be focused on projects around Security and Active Directory. Both roles will be hybrid, as it will require lead and hands-on capability.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Hands on Test Lead experience (automotive industry experience is desirable)
- Preparing a Test Approach document for the project and the details of a Test Plan document
- Produce and refine resource estimates necessary to deliver the agreed test activities in the approach and feed this back to the Project Manager and Test & Quality Manager
- The role will require a level of Test Assurance activities of chosen suppliers to provide the client with confidence that a test process is being followed.
- You will be required to work closely with other members of the project teams and specified business users.
- Managing and co-ordinate testing activities across all involved parties in the projects.
- Data Test Lead:
- Previous experience working on Data related projects.
- Experience of taking feeds from a number of data sources and loading it into a data lake for further analysis and insight.
- Security and Active Directory Test Lead:
- Pure security Testers are not required, however experience of working as a QA or Test Lead on Security related projects would be useful.
- Experience of working on projects that have involved the migration of users from a legacy to a new active directory set-up would be hugely beneficial.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.