Website Crimson Limited
Trainee/Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Trainee/Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant required to join an ambitious recruitment team at Crimson, based on the Birmingham Business Park, near the NEC. The IT Recruitment Services team at Crimson are specialists in supplying permanent and contract IT specialists across a spectrum of disciplines, technologies and levels of seniority to an array of market-leading organisations and industries. Crimson is a fast-paced technology and recruitment business that specialise in the full range of IT support, consultancy and search & selection recruitment services. Our business is driven by our people and our reputation is built on delivering quality services that genuinely reflect our values which include, accountability, quality, integrity, credibility and innovation.
- This opportunity would suit a driven individual, looking for a challenging but rewarding career within recruitment. The remit of the role is to act in a resourcing and delivery capacity to support the sales consultants and customers UK wide.
- The core foundation of the role is to learn the basics of recruitment and fundamentally how to resource and select suitable candidates against client requirements.
- Support the Permanent Recruitment team in the delivery of candidates to resourcing requirements requested by existing and new accounts.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of permanent vacancies, seeking to source candidates using a range of appropriate resources and tools.
- Write candidate profiles highlighting which key attributes and experience presents candidates in the best possible way.
- Maintain a network of candidates and contacts keeping the database up-to-date and accurate.
- Ownership of issues and ability to show initiative in resolution.
Key Skills of the role
- The ideal candidate will have strong customer focussed mentality, ability to ensure a focus on continually providing a high-level service to clients. Experience of previous sales or customer service related roles will be preferred.
- You will be a motivated and driven individual that is organised and methodical.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, with an ability to pick things up quickly.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to interpret detail and relay information back to clients and candidates alike.
- Desirable to have knowledge of the IT industry and IT Project Life-cycles
- Good grammar and basic word / excel and experience of using apps and software is also highly desirable.
Salary & benefits
The salary for this position is from £17,000 to £20,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus performance-based bonus, quarterly team outings and incentives. Training and support provided to ensure you reach your full potential.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.